We've heard from countless caregivers how hard it is to know where to turn for support when assisting aging loved ones with daily money matters. So we want to help.
Carefull has brought together financial, legal and caregiving experts for this free summit to provide advice that will make it easier for you to navigate your financial caregiving journey. We'll be sharing interviews with these experts over the next two weeks, so check back each day. And we hope you stick around in this community because it is a safe space for financial caregivers to ask questions, share their struggles and get support. Create a profile to become part of the community and to post questions for our experts.
Summit interviews with host Cameron Huddleston, Carefull's family finance expert:
- How to Protect Your Parents From Scams and Fraud - Kathy Stokes, director of fraud prevention programs at AARP
- How to Reduce the Stress of Being a Financial Caregiver - Denise Brown, founder of The Caregiving Years Training Academy
- What Financial Caregivers Should Know About Medicare - Danielle Kunkle Roberts, co-founder of Boomer Benefits
- How to Make Sure Your Parents’ Money Lasts - John Cooper, Certified Financial Planner™ professional with Greenwood Capital
- How to Talk With Parents and Siblings About Your Parents' Finances - Judy Burkle, licensed clinical social worker and aging parent coach
- How to File a Tax Return for a Parent - Sharif Muhammad, CPA and CEO of Unlimited Financial Group
- Getting the Legal Right to Help Your Parents With Money Matters - Josh Berkley, estate planning attorney
- How to Keep Tabs on Your Parents’ Finances From Afar - Alison Salisbury, daily money manager and founder of Fiscally Fit Inc.
- How to Piece Together Your Parents’ Financial Picture - Jeremy Nachtigall, daily money manager and founder of Daily Navigator
- Financial Caregiving for a Parent With Dementia - Lori La Bey, founder of Alzheimer's Speaks